Pack includes –
- 70g of seeds
- 240ml packs of vermiculite
Grow your own cat grass within 1 week!
Cat grass is a natural source of fiber, which stimulates digestion and helps prevent hairball buildups. Houseplants are often toxic and therefore not suitable for consumption.
Individually packed to insure freshness
The Catit Cat Grass Refill contains enough seeds and vermiculite for optimal results and clean planting.
Unlike potting soil, vermiculite is a tidy resource to work with. Keep your hands clean whilst guaranteeing the best care for your cat.
Compatible with Senses 2.0
The Senses 2.0 Grass Planter is great individually or in combination with other Catit Senses 2.0 products.
- Pour the contents of the packet into your Catit Grass Planter (not included).
- Add 500 ml of lukewarm water.
- Add the grid cover.
- From 1 to 3 days, keep the planter in a warm, sunny environment
- From 4 to 6 days, moisten the grass with a spray bottle
- From 7 to 9 days the grass is ready for your cat.