The Ultimate Playground For Cats and Kittens
· 13 ounces unflavored Pedialyte
· 12 ounces evaporated milk
· 8 ounces plain yogurt (1% milkfat NOT light)
· 2-1/2 ounces lamb baby food
· 2 egg yolks
· 2 tablespoons Karo white corn syrup
Put all ingredients into a blender and mix well. Put milk into Nurse-Maid pet nursing bottle (found at Wal-Mart) and heat to lukewarm. Test on the inside of your wrist. Be sure to stir the milk in the container each time before you refill the bottle.
Put remaining milk into 8 ounce containers and freeze until needed. Two-week-old kittens will drink about 1/2 ounce every 4 hours. Four-week-old kittens will drink about 1 to 1-1/2 ounces every five hours.