The best store builder by ShopFactory powers D10. All-in one store builder and eCommerce software.
- Can I place an order by phone? An order can be placed by phone. Our number is (02) 9484 4191. Please leave a message on the answering machine detailing your order in addition to your shipping address or simply leave a phone number and we will return your call.
- What forms of payment will you accept? We accept Australia Post Money Orders, cheques, Direct Deposits or credit card payments made through PayPal. Orders that are being picked up may be paid for with cash at the time of pick up. Orders will not be shipped until cheques have been cleared.
- When will I be charged for my order? You will be charged for your order once it is ready for shipping. All products advertised are in stock, and despatch should be within 48 hours. If we encounter a problem, we will send you an email detailing the problem, and you can decide whether to continue with the order or to cancel.
- Can orders be cancelled? Orders can be cancelled anytime prior to your payment being processed and prior to your goods being despatched.
- Can orders be altered? Orders can be altered prior to your payment being processed and your order being depatched. Please note that an administration charge of $10.00 will be charged for changing an order or for providing an incorrect shipping address.
- How can we contact you? Our number is (02) 9484 4191 and has a 24 hour answering machine attached. We are also contactable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our full contact details are found in the 'Contact Us' page.
- Are all your products shown on your website? We try to keep our website updated, so that all our available products are shown. We therefore do not have a catalogue that can be mailed out to you.
- What is your refund policy?Our refund policy is detailed on the 'Terms' page.